Monday, March 31, 2008

Life after clue one















This is part one of my Mystic Light. I really love the way the colours turned out and the pattern was really creative, hope it keeps surprising me.

Now it is time to get on with my Spring clearing project, that will hopefully allow me to see the floor of my study better in a few weeks. Right now it is a clutter of bags and baskets, half of which should actually be in the closet, which is also full... Today I'm home with a sick daughter and plan so sew on about 20 buttons on a few different items.

Finally I've posted my portrait! It is a picture taken at my wedding when I wore my Icelandic national costume. To see it, and read a bit more about me, go to knitmore.com (stickamera.se in English). I'm Interview of the month for April. I love this page, it makes sure I keep up with the knitting world, like signing up for KAL:s on time. On the Swedish version of the page is the Sockklubben KAL, where I'm a little bit behind at the moment, but the pattern for April is just what I like.

3 comments:

Marias stickning och läsning said...

Jag gillar också aprilsockarna och ska börja sticka dem så snart jag får leverans från Garnkorgen. Har idag fått besked om att det blir ytterligare två veckor med gips och ett ben.Så det blir ingen spelning ikväll. Kan kanske ta mig till stickcafét på onsdag om det känns bättre och om jag skulle kunna få skjuts. Saknar er.

Marias stickning och läsning said...

Hej igen och jättetack för igår! Trevligt med stickkafé. Jag har tittat i ditt schalregister och tycker att Thrihyrna, som Idun visar, ser fin ut. Den stickar jag gärna om du kan bistå med mönster.

Agata said...

Men du! Vilket vackert linne du stickat. Lyckliga den som får det!