Friday, October 12, 2007

Finished Rainbow Socks















We got some snow last night, and it hasn't quite melted away even though the sun is shining today. Here is a sunny picture of the completed socks. Number one is at the bottom and number two is at the top, shown from the front. The turning points aren't quite even, but they look better when the socks get on the feet and stretch out a little.

I have been home a lot this week, because of a cold, but when I missed the weekly knitting café I had to dive into my knitting baskets. I fond a lot of UFO:s, some I had almost forgotten. One motivation to start blogging was to be able to record my finished projects, so I am not allowing myself to write about old UFO:s until they are finished. Better get back to knitting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jag testar igen om det går att kommentera! Saknade dig i onsdags, men jag ser ju att du stickat ändå och sockarna blev jättefina!